Makes 12 servings
For the filling:
- 1 block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp rosewater (or to taste)
For the crust:
- 1+1/2 cup crackers
- ½ cup pistachio
- 2 tsp brown sugar, (or to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut oil or butter, melted.
- 2-3 pods cardamom seed (optional)
- Pinch of salt (only if crackers are not salted)
Roast pistachios in oven at 350 F for about 5 minutes.
Grind/crush/crumble pistachios and crackers until desired texture and mix them.
Add crushed/ground cardamom and sugar. Mix in coconut oil until a crumby dough forms.
Press into muffin tins to form a base for the cheesecakes.
Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Mix in rosewater and egg. Fill the cupcake tins.
Bake at 300 F for 20-25 minutes at the lowest rack. Let cool slowly in warm environment.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!
Measurements for crust varies. Play around with it. Test it to taste. Cardamom can be overpowering.
Double the filling recipe for a thicker filling.
One thought on “ROSEWATER PISTACHIO CHEESECAKE CUPS”
Comments are closed.