Thick, chunky, sweet, fruity, creamy.
- 5-8 strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100 grams Greek yogurt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup milk
- Mash strawberries with a fork until it is liquid and chunky. Add about 1 teaspoon of sugar or sweeten to your own taste.
- In a tall glass, layer the milk, yogurt, and mashed strawberries.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Substitute greek yogurt with regular plain yogurt or omit the yogurt completely and use milk.
- Substitute milk with dairy-free milk of your choice. Vanilla oat milk or almond milk works well.
- Use a large smoothie straw or bubble tea straw to drink with.
- Thin the drink by adding more milk or water.