- 8 tomatoes, diced and drained
- ¼- ½ green bell pepper, diced into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Few dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Jalapeno peppers, dices into small pieces (optional)
- Avocado, diced (optional)
Prepare all the ingredients above. Be sure to clean all of the ingredients well as it will be consumed raw. Toss together tomatoes, green bell pepper, cilantro, and onion.
Squeeze in lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Mix in cumin and cinnamon. If desired, add more or less of the spices.
To add some heat to the salsa, incorporate the Tabasco sauce and jalapeno peppers. Mix in the avocados to add some creaminess to the salsa.
Keep chilled and serve with chips, in a taco, or simply as a side dish during a barbecue.