- Strawberry, sliced
- Goat cheese or feta cheese, crumbled
- Pecans, toasted or candied
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- Mint, crushed (optional)
For the dressing, whisk together olive oil and dijon mustard until it thickens. Add balsamic vinegar, sugar, and salt and continue to whisk until well blended. Add crushed mint.
Toss the spinach and arugula with a desired amount of dressing until well coated. Lightly toss in the strawberry slices, goat cheese, and pecans.
- Amounts for the salad ingredients can be adjusted based on personal preference.
- Best to serve the salad immediately after dressing.
- Sprinkle some of the strawberries, goat cheese, and pecans on top as garnish for aesthetics.